Tuesday, July 14, 2009

An Unforgettable Island Experience

This past weekend G-unit brought me up to nantucket for a few days in the sun. The trip started off great, hitting up a few local bars the first night. Waking up early the next morning (saturday) we gathered up our stuff and headed out for a full day fishing trip. 5 hours in the sun with no shirt on and not an inch sunblock touching my body, a good tan was on its way. After our 5 hour trip, with no fish to show for, we headed in for a bbq. Getting ready upstairs while G's father and step mother were downstairs preparing, G and I where lighting up an apple, 4 or 5 to be exact. After the pre-meal preparation we headed downstairs, cooked and feasted. Having a friend of G's over for the bbq, we had all planned on going out after into town to meet up with a few girl friends of ours. Walking into town we had good feelings for the night to come.

We met up with the girls, 4 of them, 2 1/2 were good looking. Having good feelings about the night, we were ready for anything. So we hopped in the girls car, 7 of us, and took of to a party not too far from town. Picking up a few racks on the way, we were all set to make our way in. Walking in not knowing one person, at first i felt a little out of my confort zone, however after a short while of talking and flirting, I was in and felt great. Side note, the guys at this party were all in college, most from St. Lawrence, and the girls were all either my age, or younger. After a few hours of drinking and burning, I was feeling pretty good. Approaching one girl I used the typical opener, "hey, im looking for a partner, wanna play?" The girl was cute, nothing spectacular and I knew if I played my cards right, I would be in by the end of the night. She more then willingly agreed to play with one exception, she would not drink anything. She claimed she was driving later and had already been drinking more then she should. For me this was a no brainer, more beer for me, girl on my left, why not? accepting the terms we started the game off only playing 6 cup, the team we were playing thought it would be more appropriate seeing as how i was the only one drinking on my side. It didnt take long for me to realize the girl i was playing with might have been cute, but she could not make a cup if her life realied on it. But this wasnt a problem, i was still planting the seed and felt more confident then ever that i would close very shortly. Making 5 cups, and loosing the game, i realized this girl better make this up to me, while also realizing that as this point, after a few hours of drinking and 6 cups to myself. I was drunk. Moving on with the night a drinking kept on, then the inevitable happened and the cops had to come ruin everything. From this point on im not going to go into detail. But I found out who the rats were, and after an hour of dealing with the pigs, i left nantucket on sunday with a hurt moral and a 100 dolar ticket. What i learned from the story is never trust a guy named brit, (who happened to get arrested for holding some E) and more importantly never trust someone youve just met, when it comes down hard, they have no problem pointing some fingers. luckily for me im a good talker and wasnt the one behind bars for the night. for further questions i am willing to elaborate in person or via telephone, but until then.

Silver out.

Stay safe.

P.S. things with girl didnt really work out, seems she was a better jumper then me and managed to escape from the cops, probably for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment